Best Quality Products
Get Amazing tips &
from shipkar befor shipping
Dead/Dry weight or Volumetric weight whichever is HIGHER should be taken while calculating the rates. Formula for arriving at Volumetric Weight:
(This calculation is for transportation of material through air and is not valid for surface transportation)
You can send a parcel or a document through shipkar in 3 easy steps. visit
https://ship.shipkar.com to send a shipment.
To cancel a shipment you need to share the AWB no i.e. the tracking no on [email protected] and your shipment will be cancelled within 2 working hours.
When you share your AWB or tracking no on [email protected] we request you to kindly share your bank details or UPI ID and we will reverse the shipping amount within 24 hours.
You will need to share AWB or tracking no on [email protected] and we will get the same updated within 24 working hours and update you on the same.
A shipment can be delivered between 10:00 to 8:00.
Volumetric weight means the weight which is measured taking the dimensions of the product. You can calculate the same by visiting the link https://shipkar.com/volumetric-weight-calculator
Dead weight is the actual weight of the shipment which we measure by putting the shipment on a weighing scale.
Volumetric weight or dead weight which ever is higher is considered at the time of shipping and charged accordingly.
We request you to wait for 24 hours to get the tracking status of a shipment. Generally the tracking status is updated within 8 hours but due to delays and work load sometimes the tracking status takes time to get updated in our system.
Online Courier Service , Machines and automatic distribution systems mostly organise international transport. Since most automatic distribution systems are gentle nor thoughtful, you might want to consider decent packaging. Good and sturdy packaging not only prevents your consignment against damage, but also prevents unwanted delays. Want to know what you can do to contribute to a safe transit for your goods?
- Our Packaging Advice
- Online Courier Service , Make sure you have a the shipping label fixed on the appropriate location of your shipment.
- Remove old shipping labels and / or consignments.
- Make sure that the shipping label is secured and clearly visible on your package.
- Make sure the packaging suits the content of the shipment.
- Provide quality shock absorbing packaging.
- Check the thickness of the cardboard packaging used.
- Use enough cushioning material.
- Use corrugated (waved) cardboard correctly.
- Seal the container properly.
- When sending fragile or delicate goods, always place them in the centre of the packaging.
- Protect edges and pointy ends.
- Protect data, image and audio materials with good stuffing material.
- Wrap rolled goods (e.g. carpets) in foil.
- Pack liquid goods in leak-proof containers.
- Pack powder materials and fine grains in hard fiberboard boxes.
- Use separating (cardboard) walls when shipping fragile goods.
- Use greaseproof paper to pack oily and fragrant liquids.
- Wrap your consignment in one piece.